POPstore™ TDM is a new generation self-serve ticket dispensing
machine that integrates the automatic identification, print on demand
and remote monitoring into an all-in-one terminal. The identification and
sensing technologies being employed focus on streamlining the ticket
dispensing process through self-serve interaction. This unmanned
channel not only maximizes the merchants’ sales per square foot
output but also enable customers to serve themselves at their own
pace in a personal and comfortable way.
Specifically designed for ticketing applications, the machine controller
can interface with various scanning devices, identification readers and
ticket printers so as to facilitate the ease of ticket dispensing.
Depending on the application needs, POPstore TDM supports barcode
(1D & 2D), magstripe, optical mark, smartcard and/or RFID
authentication. POPstore TDM caters for instant printing as well as
e-fulfillment enabling automatic stock updates and host linkage with the
content management server.
- Fully automated platform for automated ticketing application in public
- “Print-on-demand” control to dispense and print ticket on demand
- Support automatic identification and instant ticket printing
- Automatic status alert of machine status and paper refill
- Fast time-to-market to build up new service points to interact with
- Self-serve station to complement online purchase for ticket printing on
- Provide flexible channel to enhance customer engagement with the
- Reduce operating costs via remote management & automation